Respect human rights and the interests, cultures, customs and values of employees and communities affected by our activities
- Ensure fair remuneration and work conditions for all employees and never use forced, compulsory or child labour.
- Engage constructively with employees on matters of mutual concern.
- Implement policies and practices designed to eliminate harassment and unfair discrimination in all our activities.
- Ensure all employees, including security personnel, are provided with appropriate training and guidance on cultural issues and human rights.
- Minimise involuntary resettlement, and compensate fairly for adverse effects on the community where resettlement cannot be avoided.
- Respect the culture, customs and heritage of local communities, including indigenous peoples.