Integrate sustainable development in corporate strategy and decision-making processes
- Integrate sustainable development principles into company policies and practices.
- Plan, design, operate and close operations in a manner that enhances sustainable development.
- Implement good practice and innovate to improve social, environmental and economic performance while also enhancing shareholder value.
- Encourage customers, business partners and suppliers of goods and services to adopt principles and practices that are comparable to our own.
- Provide sustainable development training to ensure adequate competency at all levels among our own employees and those of contractors.
- Support public policies and practices that foster open and competitive markets.